NEHI hosts a 90-minute webinar to discuss findings from a PCORI-funded multi-stakeholder convening we conducted to develop recommendations for future research to advance the effective use of telemental health among Medicaid enrollees.
We feature participants from the three stakeholder groups represented at the convening: providers, payers, and patients or individuals with lived experience of mental or behavioral health conditions. These panelists are joined by industry experts in telehealth.
- Jared Augenstein – Director, Manatt
- Katia Canenguez, PhD, EdM – Pediatric Psychologist, MGH; Clinical Researcher, MGH Mongan Institute; Instructor, Harvard Medical School
- Heather Carter – Administrator, Health Care & Rehab Services, Hartford VT
- Allison Frank – Member, Genesis Club, Worcester MA
- Heather Meyers, MBA – Director, Virtual Care, Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator, Boston Children's Hospital
- Tamara Lundi, MHA – President & CEO, Community Healthlink
- Elizabeth Ross, MD – BH Medical Leader, Office of the CMO, Point32Health
We will present a summary of the recommendations generated from the convening, which will be followed by a discussion on i) convening participants’ experience of sharing perspectives with other stakeholder groups in developing the recommendations, and ii) panelists’ comments on the recommendations.
Given the diversity of expertise of our panelists and the opportunity for audience members to pose questions, we anticipate a rich discussion.